Liberty City Hardcore
Liberty City Hardcore, also known as Liberty City Hardcore Classics or LCHC (stylized as "L.C.H.C."), is a radio station that appears in Grand Theft Auto IV and plays music from the New York Hardcore music scene.
GTA IV rendition
DJ: Jimmy Gestapo, the vocalist of Murphy's Law and the only founding member still in the band. Mostly punk rock songs made in the 1980s, the setlist pays homage to New York City's rock scene at CBGB, an iconic bar where most of the bands featured (except possibly Maximum Penalty and Underdog) have performed at one point or another.
- Murphy's Law - "A Day in the Life" (1986)
- Maximum Penalty - "All Your Boyz" (2006)
- Underdog - "Back to Back" (1989)
- Leeway - "Enforcer" (1988)
- Sick of It All - "Injustice System" (1989)
- Cro-Mags - "It's the Limit" (1985)
- Sheer Terror - "Just Can't Hate Enough" (1989)
- Bad Brains - "Right Brigade" (1982)
- Killing Time - "Tell Tale" (1989)
- Agnostic Front - "Victim in Pain" (1984)
The Lost and Damned and Episodes from Liberty City rendition
DJ: Max Cavalera, the Brazilian-born frontman of metal bands Sepultura (his first and most famous band, formed in 1984), Soulfly and Cavalera Conspiracy. His segment is referred to as the "Blood Fire War Hate Death Metal Show", having transitioned from hardcore punk to even heavier black and death metal, which many fans believe should not have mixed with the previous material (which it does not in GTA: EFLC).
- At the Gates - "Slaughter of the Soul" (1995)
- Drive By Audio - "Jailbait" (2009)
- Celtic Frost - "Inner Sanctum" (1987)
- Entombed - "Drowned" (1990)
- Sepultura - "Dead Embryonic Cells" (1991)
- Soulfly - Blood Fire War Hate (2008) Only the introduction was played for the station's feature ident.
- Deicide - "Dead by Dawn" (1990)
- Cannibal Corpse - "I Cum Blood" (1992)
- Bathory - "Call from the Grave" (1987)
- Kreator - "Awakening of the Gods" (1986)
- Terrorizer - "Fear of Napalm" (1989)
- It is possible, that L.C.H.C. is the favourite radio station of the Irish American Killers in Liberty City. The song "Day In The Life" by Murphy's Law could be heard in trailer of Patrick McReary and Bucky Sligo's pals listen to this station in his crib.