Liberty City Minute
From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 21:00, 18 March 2010 by Tom1101
Liberty City Minute is an Achievement (Trophy) in GTA IV. Is says that you need to complete the storyline in less then 30 hours. On Xbox 360 and PC you get 30 Achievment Points and on PS3 it's an gold trophy.
- Use taxi's to skip rides to your missions
- Only play the first part of Out of the Closet. Then you skip No. 1 too.
- Skip the mission Bleed Out by going to First Date
- Skip all Dwayne's missions. You skip The Holland Play too.
- Don't go doing activities with friends or girlfriends.
- Skip all cutscenes.
- Don't do any submission like Assassinations, Stevie's Car Thefts, Brucie's Races, Exotic Exports etc.
- Skip 6 hours by sleeping or 3 hours by going into an Pay 'n' Spray.
- Always if someone calls you, answer and then immediatly hang up to skip the conversation.