The Limo is a limousine featured in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.
The Limo is designed as a four-door stretch limousine, filling in a role long assumed by the absent Stretch. It appears to be based on the Admiral, but different proportions and design indicate otherwise.
Due to its length, it is a slow vehicle with a slow acceleration, and suffers from poor steering and requires a wide turning radius, but is compensated by good durability.
The vehicle can be resprayed to sport a variety of body colors besides white, gray and black, including red, blue and green.
- Parked on the southeastern fringe of The Triangle and at Hsin's penthouse in Little Italy.. The car is consistently colored black/dark gray.
- On Auto Merchant Shop at BOABO
- Limousine, GTA1 equivalent.
- Royal Stretch, London 1969 equivalent.
- Stretch Limousine, GTA2 equivalent.
- Sports Limousine, sporty version of a limousine in GTA2.
- Dementia Limousine, Dementia-based limousine in GTA2.
- Stretch, the GTA III - GTA IV equivalent
- The Love Fist Limo in GTA Vice City.
- Stretch E, in The Ballad of Gay Tony.