While better classified as a joint business venture between several criminals, the Loco Syndicate was a collective outfit dealing with drugs, primarily cocaine. The Syndicate had its main operations based in San Fierro, and was made up of San Fierro's most powerful pimp Jizzy B., the leader of the San Fierro Rifa; T-Bone Mendez, and the mysterious businessman (later revealed to be an undercover Government agent) Mike Toreno. Former Grove Street Family OG Big Smoke, who started up a large crack-cocaine empire, would later establish a business deal with the Syndicate, sending his number two man, Ryder, and his formal representative to conduct business. The Loco Syndicate was the largest drug cartel in San Fierro and one of the most powerful in San Andreas, before Carl Johnson killed Ryder, Jizzy B. and T-Bone Mendez. When the Loco Syndicate was consequently disbanded, Toreno returned to his usual duties and Big Smoke's narcotics empire ceased transactions with San Fierro.
As shown in the game, Mike Toreno is the Syndicate's brains and leader, calling the shots, making decisions and thinking business through. T-Bone is the muscle, having the entire San Fierro Rifa at his disposition, he makes sure that Mike's orders, errands and deals are carried through perfectly. Finally, Jizzy is the group's face and charisma, recruiting men to pull hits, errands and other business for the Syndicate's dealings. It is indicated that Mike and T-Bone each receive 40% of the Syndicate's profits and Jizzy receives only 20% (which he complains about, although T-Bone says that he agreed to the 40-40-20 split before signing on with the group).
Though not directly a part of the syndicate, Officer Frank Tenpenny and Officer Eddie Pulaski seem to have played a part in the foundation of the Los Santos side of business. Tenpenny being the link between ex grove street members and the Ballas, and the beginning of a co-gang collaborated drug business.
- Running Dog (Big Smoke shows his first shady dealings with Officer Tenpenny and Officer Pulaski)
- Wrong Side of the Tracks (Once again, Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski are seen leaving Big Smoke's house)
- The Green Sabre (CJ's first glimpse of Smoke and Ryder's betrayal to greed and drugs.)
- King in Exile)
- Loco Syndicate Drug Courier (Cash & Drug runs between Los Santos & San Fierro; the main purpose of the syndicate forming.)
- Photo Opportunity (First public meeting of the whole syndicate.)
- T-Bone Mendez
- Mike Toreno
- Ice Cold Killa
- Pier 69 (Syndicate half dead)
- Toreno's Last Flight (Syndicate head dead)
- Yay Ka-Boom-Boom (final cleanup)