Los Santos Storm Drain
The Los Santos Storm Drain is a river canal that runs throughout most of Los Santos, San Andreas and is based on the real life Los Angeles River. It passes through eleven districts in Los Santos namely; Downtown Los Santos, Commerce, Market, Little Mexico, Willowfield, East Los Santos, Idlewood, Ganton, East Beach and Ocean Docks.
Events in GTA San Andreas
The Canal is heavily involved in the mission Just Business where Big Smoke and Carl Johnson use it as a way to try to escape the pursuing Russian Mafia. The two escape through a tunnel which cj says he dident like when he was a kid then they reach a parking lot in East Beach, and decide to split up. the sewer consists of 8 tunnels 5 fully accesible and the other 3 are only accesible in the playstation 2 version of the game via the mullhuload safe house glitch unlike real life theirs no sewerage in the drain suggesting its either dried up or out of use.
- There is one Gang Tag in the drainage system.
- There are many hacks and cheats to fill the canal full of water.
- The Los Santos Storm Drain is much removed from ground level, making it an easy area to remove a wanted level.
- The short fenced off tunnel beside the tunnel, with the wires and red lights, can be accesed via the Mulholland safehouse using a jetpack. The other two fenced tunnels, however, are not solid.
- In the PlayStation 2 version the game occasionally freezes when the player heads towards Ocean Docks.