Love Fist is a Scottish hair metal band featured in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and referred to as an Easter Egg in all of the following games including the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V. The band is composed of Jezz Torrent ("Jizz" if said with a Scottish accent, a slang term for semen) and Willy, Dick, and Percy (all slang terms for the penis). Willy is the only band member that does not accompany the band when they go out into the city since Tommy chauffeurs them. Tommy Vercetti performs various tasks for the band in Vice City, such as saving them from a murderous fan out to kill them and attaining their "love juice" (which is a slang term for semen), which they claim to need before they go on stage. He also brings them Mercedes Cortez to "keep them company".
Love Fist is managed by Kent Paul in 1986 and at the time are on their "Steel Heart Stone Cold Prostate" tour, which, during its stop in Vice City, had security provided by Mitch Baker's biker gang. By 1992 they are only a three-man band, as seen on a Vinyl Countdown billboard (either Willy or Percy leaves the group). The band broke up at least once in between 1992 and 1998, since there is a billboard visible in GTA Liberty City Stories which advertises the band's comeback tour. In GTA IV the SuperStar franchise in The Triangle, Algonquin includes an illuminated display which flashes "SuperStar.. Starring.. The Mighty.. Love Fist".
During in game dialogue several secrets are revealed about the band members, lead singer Jezz Torrent apparently used to have sex with sheep, drummer Dick is a huge fan of Duran Duran, guitarist Percy sleeps with bunny pajamas and bassist Willy likes to wear woman's underwear (he publicly flaunts it on K-Chat, saying "I've about had it with wankers ripping off my vibe, I wore women's clothing first"). Jezz Torrent sings about cross-dressing on "Dangerous Bastard" and Tommy accuses the entire band of bisexuality, to which they do not offer a reply.
- GTA Vice City
- The Party (Jezz Torrent only)
- Love Juice (Jezz, Dick and Percy/Bosses)
- Psycho Killer (Jezz, Dick and Percy/Bosses)
- Publicity Tour (Jezz, Dick and Percy/Bosses)
- Dogs on Heat
- Fat Chicks All Day All Night
- Devil's Own Band
- Love Fist EP
- The Number of the Breast
- Clear the Custard
- Upcoming Album
Jezz Torrent was voiced by Kevin McKidd, Percy by Russell Foreman, Dick by Peter McKay and Willy by Mark Hanlon. Their songs were written by Allan Walker, Paul Mackie, Trevor McDonald, Dr. Boogie and Craig Conner, and performed by musicians Andy Thomson, Mark Farquhar, Neil Mchaffie, Trevor McDonald and Paul Mackie.
Kent Paul, Love Fist's manager introducing Tommy to the band.
Love Fist's The Number Of The Breast poster in Vinyl Countdown.
A Love Fist billboard in Los Santos.
Another billboard, in Liberty City.
- The name of the band is an obvious reference to the sexual act of "Fisting".
- All of the band members wear their signature black leather gloves, except for Willy.
- The shirt that Dick wears is quite similar to the Argentinian football team shirt.
- In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, the DJ of the radio station K-DST (voiced by Axl Rose), states during a break between songs "...and whatever happened to Love Fist?" Also, Love Fist posters can be seen throughout the state.
- One of the posters in the game can be found on the back of the blueprints of Caligula's Palace inside The Four Dragons Casino when Carl Johnson and Wu Zi Mu are planning the casino.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, a Love Fist reunion concert (held at The Four Dragons Casino) is advertised on billboards.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Couzin Ed is giving away free tickets to a Love Fist concert, since the last guy who won them died in a drunk-driving incident.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, a part on Integrity 2.0 tells how a rap star saw Lazlow "sucking face" with a man during a backstage Love Fist party. Lazlow defends himself by saying that, "It was just a woman that looked like a man. During the 80's, everyone dressed like that, just look at the band's take on hair style."
- Jezz Torrent wrote a testimonial for the Epsilon Program website.
- There is a poster of Love Fist inside Bucky Sligo's house in GTA IV.
- In GTA IV Era Liberty City, Love Fist is set to perform in the Superstar Café in The Triangle. However, they are never seen in-game.
- Maria Latore has a Love Fist poster pinned on the wall above her bed in her apartment in GTA Liberty City Stories.
- A recently released Grand Theft Auto V artwork shows a woman being arrested while wearing a Love Fist shirt.
- In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City it is possible to look like Jezz Torrent or Dick, via cheats.
- A "re-release" of Love Fist's 1986 EP is available to buy on iTunes. The EP contains 4 songs: Dangerous Bastard, Fist Fury, Down Down Down and Fist Till Morning.