Difference between revisions of "MG"
From Grand Theft Wiki
m (1 revision: Import from GTA Wikia)
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
The MG has a very high rate of fire with a 54 round
The MG has a very high rate of fire with a 54 round capacity and can be bought from Ammu-late in the game. The overall weapon design is based upon the [[wp:PK machine gun|PKM]].
Revision as of 18:33, 11 July 2014
The MG is a weapon making it's debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Scope (mid-range zoom, increases accuracy) - $1125
- Default clip (54 rounds) - Equipped by default
- Rounds (108 rounds) - $50
- Extended clip (100 rounds) - $362
- Black (default) - Equipped by default
- Army Tint (Desert sand) - $100
- LSPD Tint (Metallic Blue) - $600
- In front of the Autoshop northeast Cypress Flats.
- Bolingbroke Penitentiary - at the catwalk next to the central guard tower.
- Near the main pillar below a railroad at northeast of Mount Chiliad.
- Tongva Hills - below the east side of the highway bridge.
- In several locations at the bottom of the ocean for example: ??
- It is powerful enough to take out a Police Maverick from medium range within a few shots.
Franklin holding a MG.