Madd Dogg's Rhymes
|Madd Dogg's Rhymes|
OG Loc telling Carl Johnson about his idea to steal Madd Dogg's rhyme book.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Location||Marina, Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Unlocked by||Life's a Beach|
Carl recently stole a load of music equipment for OG Loc's album release party, but it seems that Loc can't rhyme if he doesn't have rhymes to go off of. Loc asks CJ to help him "borrow" rhymes from famous rapper Madd Dogg.
Carl heads for Madd Dogg's Crib in Mulholland. He then gets inside, finding out that the area is heavily guarded by Madd Dogg's security. Nonetheless, Carl infiltrates the mansion, and uses his stealth skills to go to the studio room and steal the rhyme book. He then exits the mansion in the safest way he could, and makes his way back to Burger Shot. Carl then meets Loc outside the restaurant and gives him the rhyme book.
(OG Loc starts to freestyle)
OG Loc: Hey hey hey, it's OG Loc, homie, and I'm gonna kick it a little something like this... Hey yo, when I come through up in the place, You don't want me to call with a gun in your face... I feel it harder, Than anybody in the world could do, Just like a...
(A guy comes out of the bathroom stall)
Guy: Yo! That shit sucks! Damn!
OG Loc: Damn - my shit was whack!
Carl Johnson: Hey, what's happening, Loc?
OG Loc: Hey Carl - what up, man?
Carl Johnson: Hey, dude - you even thought about getting a writer to help you out with this shit?
OG Loc: Yeah, I did. But who, homie, who?
Carl Johnson: Shit, I ain't in the rap game, you know, that ain't my thing. But we'll have to think about something. Man.
OG Loc: How about if I get somebody to write something for me, only they didn't know about it?
Carl Johnson: What?
(OG Loc laughs)
OG Loc: I think I just might have found a ghost writer. I'll become the reciter, all nighter, all righter! (OG Loc laughs again) Madd Dogg's rhyme book! From his home in the hills!
Carl Johnson: Madd Dogg's rhyme book?
OG Loc: Man, you said you'd help, Carl. C'mon man. I'm hot, like fire, All nighter, All righter, When I kick it, I feel I hit it...
Carl Johnson: Hey hey heyeyeyey. I'll do anything, homie. I swear that. OK?
(At Madd Dogg's Mansion)
Security Guard: This sucks, I mean, how could Refractions mess up so bad? Tanner, you suck ass!
(CJ gets back from Madd Dogg's mansion)
Carl Johnson: Hey Loc, I got what you wanted.
OG Loc: Holmes, you ice cold, dude!
Carl Johnson: Hey, I'll catch you later.
OG Loc: Peace, homie!
- The amplifiers in the studio have a Rockstar Games logo on them.
- Madd Dogg's Huntley and Stafford can be seen in this mission, but only before the player enters the mansion. In order to obtain these cars, the player must take one of them (or both) and park them in the garage, then commit suicide, because once you enter the mansion, and leave, the vehicles will disappear completely.
- The mission is pre-scripted so that the player can only use the knife as their weapon during the mission, until Carl manages to obtain Madd Dogg's rhyme book.
- If the player bumps into one of Madd Dogg's security guards prior to obtaining his rhyme book, they will attack the player with Uzis.
- Even though the guards are wielding weapons, killing the guards will not cause them to drop them.
- One of the security guards is playing a video game (possibly DRIV3R) says "This sucks, I mean, how could Refractions mess up so bad? You suck Tanner!" This is actually an Easter Egg placed by Rockstar in order to mock the competition. These are refrences to DRIV3R, a considered GTA Clone, where the main characters name is Tanner, and is made by "Reflections."
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|