The Mafia Sentinel is a gang version of the Sentinel used by the Leone Family in Grand Theft Auto III. It accelerates fast and thus is ideal for street racing. The Sentinel resembles a mid-90's BMW 5-series, possibly a BMW M5, which is a high performance version of the 5-series. In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the vehicle is named the Leone Sentinel. Its only driven by Leone mafioso's, so if you drag someone out of it, nearby Leone's and the people in the car will attack you.
The Mafia Sentinel closely resembles the sporty Sentinel XS variants in later games. It is essentially a tuned version of the GTA III Sentinel, with a bodykit and blinds over the rear window. Handling is slightly sharpened, whilst average speed is noticeably quicker over its stock counterpart.
Its performance coupled with its four occupant capacity makes this an ideal car for bank jobs and attacks on rival gangs.
- Two outside Salvatore's Mansion, just north-west of Saint Mark's.
- In an alleyway opposite the Mafia rampage, central Saint Mark's.
GTA Liberty City Stories
- Ma Cipriani's house in Saint Mark's
- Outside Salvatore's Mansion, just north-west of Saint Mark's.
- Marco's Bistro
- In the mission A Volatile Situation, two of the vehicle can be seen behind the casino
- Driven around Saint Mark's.