|Appearances||[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto IV]]|
|Full Name||Mallorie Bardas-Bellic|
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|1979 (Age 29)]]|
|Place of Birth||Puerto Rico|
Roman Bellic (husband)|
Niko Bellic (cousin-in-law)
Manny Escuela (? - 2008)
|Voiced by||Elena Hurst|
Mallorie Bardas-Bellic is a character in Grand Theft Auto IV. She is the twenty-nine-year old girlfriend and, later, fiancée and wife, of Roman Bellic. She is voiced by Elena Harvey Hurst.
Mallorie was born in Puerto Rico, later moving to South Bohan, Bohan, Liberty City, occasionally working as a dancer for Manny Escuela in South Bohan, as well as an employee for Roman at his taxi depot in Hove Beach. Mallorie has been arrested on two occasions: in 1998 for joyriding and in 2002 for being in possession of a controlled substance (namely marijuana).
In 2008 (the setting of Grand Theft Auto IV), Roman's cousin Niko discovers that she is having an affair with Vladimir Glebov, but only because Vlad promised to settle Roman's debts if she slept with him. Although Niko warns Vlad multiple times to stay away from her, Vlad blows off the threats. Eventually Roman sees Vlad's car parked outside of Mallorie's place and puts two and two together. Roman goes to Niko for support, but when Niko reveals that he had suspicions of the affair, it only makes Roman feel more upset and betrayed. Feeling bad about not informing Roman or doing more to stop the affair, Niko decides that it's time to deal with Vlad once and for all, and the cousins head to Comrades to put a final end to both Vlad and the affair. Although at the time Roman seems to want a peaceful solution to the problem and calls Niko a "hot headed chump" after he puts a bullet in Vlad's eye; later in the game he tells Mallorie that it was him, not Niko, that killed Vlad in a jealous fit of rage, and that Niko helped him dispose of the body. When Mallorie tells Niko this, he plays along and supports Roman's claim, and tells her that Roman is an "old romantic".
Later in the game after Dimitri has Roman's taxi depot and apartment destroyed, Mallorie's cousin (most likely Henrique Bardas) allows Roman and Niko to stay at their flat in South Bohan. Mallorie introduces Niko to Manny Escuela and Elizabeta Torres. At the end of the game she marries Roman at a church in Suffolk and reveals that she is pregnant. In the Revenge ending of the game, Roman and Mallorie tell Niko that if they have a daughter, they will name her Kate, after the late Kate McReary. During the Deal ending, Mallorie is left a widow and tells Niko that Roman Jr. will struggle without a father.
- In Niko's First Apartment, there is a picture of a much younger looking Mallorie next to the bed, in a picture-frame.
- It is possible that Mallorie is related to Henrique Bardas. Not only do they share the same surname, but Mallorie's LCPD information states she has family ties to drug dealers. Even if Mallorie is Puerto Rican and Henrique is Dominican, that doesn't mean they can't be related as cousins. However as of now this is just speculation, there has been no comfirmation.
- After Roman proposes to Mallorie her voicemail will change. This is oddly not the case with Roman's voicemail.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Mallorie
Place of Birth: Puerto Rico
Affiliations: Linked to Puerto Rican drug dealers in South Bohan
- 1998 - Unauthorized Use Vehicle: Joyriding (Age 18)
- 2002 - Possession Controlled Substance: Marijuana (Age 22)
- South Bohan native of Puerto Rican descent.
- Family ties to drug dealers.
- Arrested on several accessory charges.
- Works in Hove Beach.
- GTA IV
- It's Your Call
- Three's a Crowd
- Easy Fare
- Roman's Sorrow (On the phone)
- Escuela of the Streets
- Luck of the Irish
- Hostile Negotiation (Voice only)
- Mr and Mrs Bellic
- A Revenger's Tragedy (In "Deal" ending, voice only)