The Willard Marbelle is a vehicle available in Grand Theft Auto IV. It is a four-door, rear wheel drive sedan found throughout Liberty City, but most commonly in Broker It is driven by various characters in cutscenes, most notably Vlad Glebov, who owns a blue Marbelle, and Ray Bulgarin, who drives a black one in GTA IV.
The Marbelle's styling is blend of '70's/'80's [North American] Ford Granadas and Lincolns. The car's headlights somewhat resemble a 1977–1979 Lincoln Versailles, but the taillights are much closer to a 1981-1984 Lincoln Town Car. The sides, front bumper, windows,and roof pillars from the 1975-1980 Ford Granadas (these are also very similar to the 1977/1978 Lincoln Versailles); there are also vents surrounding the headlights much like the ones from the 1975-1977 Granadas.
The Marbelle's performance is average in all respects, and power comes from what is assumed to be a 4.0 Liter V6 as stated by the engine sound; although it might also be a low revving V8, however this is less likely. Its performance is comparable to the Emperor, though its marginally smaller size results in slightly superior handling and a little less body roll. The Marbelle has slightly higher ground clearance than most sedans, making it better able to drive over curbs. Its top speed is 135 km/h (84 mph).
- The Marbelle's name may be a reference to the Ford Granada's name as both Granada and Marbella both being names of cities in Spain.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the two default radio stations in the Marbelle are JNR - Jazz Nation Radio 108.5 and Fusion FM.
- The Marbelle has a unique horn.
- If the car goes through the Pay n' Spray multiple times, once the car reaches black, the colors will only loop through: White, Blue, and Black.
- A Marbelle is parked in the underground parking garage in Lancaster, Algonquin northwest of the East Borough Bridge (two blocks east of Middle Park), that was used in the TBOGT's mission "Going Deep", and Jeff's second random encounter.
- One can be found on Wenrohronon Ave. in Broker with an Esperanto, parked on the side of the road near a small construction site before the road ends, where it is also available in multiplayer modes.