|Type:||Italian-American Mafia Family|
|Vehicles:||Black PMP 600s with mesh grills and spoilers; black Sentinel STDs with sun louvers on the rear windows|
|Weapons:||Knife, Pistol, Uzi|
|Members:||Harvey Noto, Harry Hall, Mark Volpe, Fredo Volpe, Jimmy Capra|
The Messina Family is one of the oldest Italian-American families based in Liberty City, and part of the Cosa Nostra commission. The Messina syndicate is based in Dukes. The family is believed to be led by Harvey Noto, 66, who was able to establish himself at the top of the organisation after a long and bloody power struggle. Mark Volpe was, prior to his death, the Capo whilst Fredo Volpe was an a police informant since 1998. Harry Hall is Consigliere of the Messina Family. The family are only mentioned in GTA IV but they do make an on screen appearence in The Ballad of Gay Tony in the mission Practice Swing where they attempt to kill Rocco, Luis and Tony over a labor union despute.
- Harvey Noto-Boss of the Messina Crime Family.
- Harry Hall-Consigliere for Harvey and owns a few prostitution rings.
- Mark Volpe-Former Caporegime who was killed for being a suspected police informant
- Fredo Volpe-Current Capo and brother of Marco.He is the true informant and has been since 1998.
- Rudy D'Avanzo- Member who worked with Huang Lee
- Jimmy Capra- Member who was killed by Huang Lee on Rudy D'Avanzo's order.