Messing with the Man
|Messing with the Man|
Mitch Baker telling Tommy Vercetti to 'mess with the man'.
|Game||GTA Vice City|
|Location||Downtown, Vice City|
|Unlocked by||Alloy Wheels of Steel|
Tommy drops by The Greasy Chopper, looking to see if Mitch agrees to pull security for Kent Paul's concert with Love Fist. Mitch angrily says that he's fought during the Vietnam War and that being part of the family is not just about doing favors. He instructs Tommy to get a bike and cause a city-wide rampage. Tommy goes out and starts destroying vehicles, shooting pedestrians and getting heated. In under two minutes he manages to fill a chaos bar and beats his mission.
(Tommy Vercetti and Mitch Baker inside The Greasy Chopper.)
Mitch Baker: Ah, got ya again. Hey Vercetti. Cougar says you can handle a bike pretty good.
Tommy Vercetti: Yeah, how many more errands am I gonna to have to run? I'm a very busy man. If it's a fight that's gonna settle this then bring it on.
Mitch Baker: Being one of us ain't just about brawlin'. It's about being part of a family.
Tommy Vercetti: Yeah, I've been part of a family before alright. It didn't work out.
Mitch Baker: Yeah, right, but this family takes care of its own. We don't ask a man to do the dirty work and then let him do fifteen years hard time. Yeah, that's right. I've done my homework. This here's the biggest family of misfits, outcasts and badasses. Hell, some of us has even been betrayed by our own country.
Tommy Vercetti: I was locked up during 'Nam. Ugly business.
Mitch Baker: Which is why I'm gonna ask you to go mess with the man. This whole damn country needs a kick in the ass, and we're the ones to deliver it. So get out there, grab a bike and show this city how pissed you are!
Tommy Vercetti: Alright, alright.
- If the player completes the mission, the wanted levels will not be removed. It is recommended to buy the Skumole Shack to save your game and avoid being killed by police attacks.
- The song heard in the opening cutscene is "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osbourne. It is also featured on the radio station V-Rock.
- In the mission cutscene, a head can be seen on the ground of the bar while Mitch Baker is talking.
- You can keep shooting at a destroyed vehicle and the damage bar still goes up for some unknown reason. This only works for the PS2 version, though.
- The Chaos Bar will go up a lot faster if you are actually on an Angel.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|