Michael De Santa
|Home||Rockford Hills, Los Santos, San Andreas|
- This page is about the Grand Theft Auto V protagonist. For other characters, see Michael (disambiguation).
Michael is one of the three protagonists in Grand Theft Auto V. He is a former bank robber, who gave evidence against others and lives under the FIB witness protection program. As his money is running out, he returns to a life of crime. He is described as being in his early 40s and lives a 'lavish' lifestyle from his home in Rockford Hills, Los Santos. Michael lives with his wife Amanda, but they do not get along, and his two teenage children Tracy and Jimmy, whom he does not understand.
Michael first appeared as the narrator of the first GTA V trailer, released in 2011.
- Michael was the first protagonist of GTA V to be introduced, however no name was given at the time.
- Michael is the only GTA protagonist to have a wife and children during their respective appearances in GTA.
- Michael is rumoured to be voiced by Ned Luke, who's an American actor. Michael's appearance and voice are very similar to him.
- Until the release of the Game Informer issue on GTA V, his name was rumored to be Albert De Silva, due to a leaked casting list.
"Well, I'm not sure that's true Doc!" - Michael
Michael as seen in the first GTA V trailer
Michael in Trailer 2