- "Mike" redirects here, for other uses, see Mike (disambiguation)
Mike is the protagonist in Grand Theft Auto Advance. Along with his associate Vinnie, the two had earned enough money to leave Liberty City for good, but Mike was coaxed by Vinnie to take a few more jobs from the Mafia before leaving. After Vinnie was thought to be killed by a car bomb, Mike attempted to trace the killer, while attracting negative attention from all gangs in the city. It becomes apparant to Mike that Vinnie was still alive and was responsible for killing several of his bosses, as well as this he was intending to leave with Mike's share of the money. With this in mind, he killed Vinnie. Mike eventually escapes the city with a private aircraft owned by Cisco, Mike's deceased ally and leader of the Colombian Cartel.
It possible the "Mafia" that Mike and Vinnie work for is The Forelli Family as an early mission sees the two going to meet with the Mafia in Marco's Bistro.
Murders Commited by Mike
- Federico - Killed on Vinnie's orders.
- Pat - Killed for not accepting shoes made by Cisco.
- Rafael - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Tomas - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Georgie - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Vinnie - Killed for betraying him.
- Freddy - If Mike waits, Freddy betrays Mike and sends his associates to kill him, but Mike kills all the associates and kills Freddy too.
- Biff Rock - If the player chooses to.
- Mike has green pants and a gray/black shirt because grand theft auto advance was supposed to be a port for grand theft auto 3