Revision as of 06:10, 28 February 2010 by Micho86 (Talk)
- "Mike" redirects here, for other uses, see Mike (disambiguation)
GTA 1 (Bubba, Divine, Katie, Kivlov, Mikki, Travis, Troy and Ulrika)GTA London 1969 & GTA London 1961 (Maurice Caine, Mick Casey, Johnny Hawtorn, Winston Henry, Charles Jones, Rodney Morash, Sid Vacant and Wolfie Vilans)Claude Speed
Mike is the protagonist in Grand Theft Auto Advance.
Very little is known of Mike. Unlike most protagonists in GTA Advance's contemporaries, Mike does not have any early background, or any additional appearances in other games. It is only known Mike has intentions to leave Liberty City for good with his associate Vinnie, an initial plot point in GTA Advance's storyline.
In the beginning of the game, the two had earned enough money to leave Liberty City, but Mike was coaxed by Vinnie to take a few more jobs from the Mafia before leaving. After Vinnie was thought to be killed by a car bomb, Mike attempted to trace the killer, while attracting negative attention from all gangs in the city. It becomes apparent to Mike that Vinnie was still alive and was responsible for killing several of his bosses, as well as this he was intending to leave with Mike's share of the money. With this in mind, he killed Vinnie. Mike eventually escapes the city with a private aircraft owned by Cisco, Mike's deceased ally and leader of the Colombian Cartel.
It is possible the "Mafia" that Mike and Vinnie work for is The Forelli Family as an early mission sees the two going to meet with the Mafia in Marco's Bistro.
- Federico - Killed on Vinnie's orders.
- Pat - Killed for not accepting shoes made by Cisco.
- Rafael - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Tomas - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Georgie - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Vinnie - Killed for betraying him.
- Freddy - If Mike waits, Freddy betrays Mike and sends his associates to kill him, but Mike kills all the associates and kills Freddy too.
- Biff Rock - If the player chooses to.