- "Mike" redirects here, for other uses, see Mike (disambiguation)
|Appearances||[[Appearance::Grand Theft Auto Advance]]|
|Place of Birth||America|
|Main Affiliations||Yakuza, Uptown Yardies, Colombian Cartel, and the Mafia (unknown family or organization; might be the Forelli Family.)|
Very little is known of Mike. Unlike most protagonists in GTA Advance's contemporaries, Mike does not have any early background or any additional appearances in other games. It is only known Mike has intentions to leave Liberty City for good with his associate Vinnie, an initial plot point in GTA Advance's storyline.
In the beginning of the game, the two had earned enough money to leave Liberty City, but Mike was been coaxed by Vinnie to take a few more jobs from the Mafia before leaving. After Vinnie was thought to be killed by a car bomb, Mike attempted to trace the killer, while attracting negative attention from all gangs in the city. It becomes apparent to Mike that Vinnie was still alive and was responsible for killing several of his bosses, as well as this he was intending to leave with Mike's share of the money. With this in mind, he killed Vinnie. Mike eventually escapes the city with a private aircraft owned by Cisco, Mike's deceased ally and leader of the Colombian Cartel.
- Federico - Killed on Vinnie's orders.
- Pat - Killed for not accepting shoes made by Cisco.
- Rafael - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Tomas - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Georgie - Killed for trying to protect Pat.
- Vinnie - Killed for betraying him.