Mount Chiliad in GTA III Era
Mount Chiliad is a half kilometer tall mountain and district located in Whetstone, San Andreas. It is reportedly based upon the real-life Mount Diablo in Contra Costa County, California. Immediately to the north is the bustling city of San Fierro, while just to the south, at the mountain's base, is the small town of Angel Pine. Races are held here on Mountain Bikes in the daytime starting from the mountain's peak toward the mountain's base.
- Badlands for Frank Tenpenny and the other C.R.A.S.H. officers
- The Chiliad Challenge, a side-mission involving traversing down the mountain
- Camper (found at the peak)
- Journey (found at the peak)
- Mesa (at the base and near the entrance of the mountain, appears only when wanted for export)
- Mountain Bike (Found at the base near the entrance to the mountain and also at the summit, which starts The Chiliad Challenge when hopped on during daytime, and at the foot of the mountain)
- Sanchez (at the base and near the entrance of the mountain)
- There is body armor at the summit.
- There is a parachute also at the summit.
- There is a unique stunt jump at a forested area south of the summit.
- There is a cave located in the mountain; it's over by the construction site
The information plaque at the top of the mountain can also be used as an awesome jump.
Sometimes at the summit, a Rustler or a Beagle may crash into the highest point of the mountain. If you look at the wreckage, there is no pilot inside the airplane.
Vista point at the top of Mount Chiliad, with informational plaque and American flag