Mr. Moffat was scheduled to be a character in Grand Theft Auto series who was dropped during the development of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Moffat and Tommy Vercetti know each other from the past and Moffat has found himself on the run again in Vice City. Moffat was scheduled to appear in a mission, where Tommy would help him escape.
- Moffat: Vercetti? VERCETTI!! Damn you man you've got to help me!
- Tommy: Mr. Moffat? How's family life?
- Moffat: Damn you to hell, HELL, do you hear me?!
- Tommy: Well it was nice chatting...
- Moffat: WAIT! Wait, Vercetti -Tommy, can I call you Tommy? We're both businessmen, yeah? You know a good deal when you hear one, ok?
- Tommy: I don't have the time to chat, get to the point.
- Moffat: MONEY. Money is the goddamn point, I've escaped the coop again, but its never long before they track me down -they think its a damned game! I'm at a pay phone somewhere in this god forsaken shit hole. Get me out of here before they take me back and..and..oh go-o-od...
- Tommy: Well, I'm busy for the next-
- Moffat: No! Don't shit with me here, have a heart! No man should have to do such, such things. I'm on my knees here Tommy, in the dirt begging for you please...
- Tommy: I guess I could swing by that way see if I can spot you...
- Moffat: Oh god, they're coming. For the love of Christ hurry, hurry!
- text\american.gxt>MAIN>MOB13_B>Mr. Moffat? How's family life?