The Shitzu NRG 900 is a superbike in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, and is one of the fastest motorcycles in the game. The name suggests a connection to the NRG-500 racing bike from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas; possibly the NRG 900 is a modernized, commercial version of the NRG 500.
The NRG 900 is the only series of superbikes in GTA IV, and is available in two variants: The NRG 900F and the NRG 900RR. Cosmetic differences between the bikes are apparent, as the F variant is intended for casual use, while the RR variant is significantly sportier with fewer accessories and more aggressive styling. Both variants excel at stunts and tricks; they are, however, difficult to turn.
The NRG 900 is based on the Ducati 999R, but its headlight cover can differ between the 999-style cover, and one based on the Ducati 888's cover. The 888-style NRG 900 is called the NRG 900F, while the 999R-style NRG is called the NRG 900RR.
- NRG 900 (RR) (GTA4) (front).jpg
The NRG 900RR, a sportier version of the NRG 900.
- NRG 900.jpg
An NRG 900 in a pre-release GTA IV trailer, depicting an NRG 900F with an NRG 900RR badge, a different stripe on the body, and a later omitted "Shitzu" text on the underside.
- NRG 900 (GTACW).png
An NRG 900 in GTA Chinatown Wars.
- In GTA IV, the default radio station in the NRG 900 is Liberty City Hardcore.
- Driving a NRG 900 seems to greatly increase the chance of rare sports cars spawning in or around Star Junction.
- A motorcycle dealership stocking both the F and RR variants is located in Westdyke, Alderney. Stealing bikes from the shop will attract police attention.
- The NRG 900 can also be spawned by dialing (625)-555-0100.
- Two NRG 900s can be found at Francis International Airport. One is in the high-security runway area, which attracts a 4-star Wanted level; the other is safely accessible on the northern edge of the runway area, by a small radar facility.