|The Lost and Damned.|
|Appearance(s)||The Lost and Damned|
|Vehicle type||Civilian/Gang motorcycle|
|Capacity||2 (rider and passenger)|
Based on the Orange County Choppers 10th Anniversary, the Nightblade in The Lost and Damned is designed as a mock-classic chopper that features, among others, wire spoked wheels, traditional lighting and flat track handlebars. The Nightblade exists in an incomplete, unused form in GTA IV, featuring a simpler handlebar design with a gauge mounted in the center, as well as "Nightblade" badges on the transmission covers.
The Nightblade is a gang bike ridden by Angels Of Death members.
The Nightblade is a generally mediocre chopper, with unremarkable acceleration paired with a below average top speed of around 125 kph/77 mph. While the bike has competently average braking response and grip, the bike's cornering is considerably poor and often reliant on the player not applying the throttle when cornering in sharper turns. Its heavy weight distribution also makes the bike unsuitable for wheelies and stoppies.
- The Nightblade plays the radio station Liberty City Hardcore by default when entered.
- Can be found driven near the Hickey Bridge, if the player is on a bike.
- Can be seen in the bike races. Taking the bike will prompt the game to forfeit the player from the race.
- Nightblades appear alongside Wolfsbanes during Malc's's first random character encounter as vehicles left over by a targeted group of cheating bikers. Any of the bikes can be obtained once the player succeeds in killing the targets and completing the mission.
- One of the bikes the player may steal for Angus.