Brucie Kibbutz punches his brother Mori Kibbutz.
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
Mori gives headsets for communication for the 'run', and says nothing further about what's about to happen. Luis must go to a garage north of Middle Park where 3 cars are kept - a Turismo (Mori's car), an F620 (Brucie's car) and a Bullet GT (the player's car). Each are lined up and Mori takes the lead. The player must follow Mori and weave in and out between streets and police cars (as you gain a 3-star wanted level, due to Mori tipping off the cops to make things 'interesting').
Mori leads you through a narrow passage which takes skilled and alert driving. A chopper will fly between Luis and Brucie which shouldn't damage the cars. After this, Mori will lead the player to use ramps to jump between a few barges, finally losing the heat.
In the aftermath, Luis, now finally free to speak his mind to Mori, berates him over his arrogance, stupidity, lack of empathy and his constant cruelty towards Brucie. Mori at first blows him off, chiding Brucie in the process, only for his younger brother to finally snap and lash out, (apparently) breaking Mori's nose. Apologizing, Brucie leads his now sobbing, whimpering brother away.
- It's suggested in the end-game credits that this event somewhat equalises Mori and Brucie's relationship, as they are seen sparring with one-another in the Fight Club.
- The title is a reference to the GTA IV mission No. 1 given to Niko Bellic by Brucie.
- The title of the mission most likely comes from the three of them hanging out, or that its Mori's third and final mission he gives you. It could also be a reference to the fact that Luis is the third protagonist in the GTA IV series, referencing Niko's mission with Brucie.
- Mori's Turismo has a horn that beeps the song Dixieland. It is similar to that of the General Lee, the famed 1969 Dodge Charger from The Dukes of Hazzard.
- Some players are experiencing a problem in this mission, which is an infinite loading after the final cutscene (PC version). This can be solved by turning all settings to the lowest possible.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:05:15|
|Car damage||Damage attained by the car.||20%|
|Top speed||The top speed of the car used by the player.||140 mph|
|Followed close||Stayed close to the Kibbutz brothers through the pursuit.||-|