Non Stop Pop FM
Non Stop Pop FM
|Genre:||Pop, dance-pop, house|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
DJ: Cara Delevigne, an English fashion model who has modeled for Burberry, H&M, Zara and Chanel among many others. She is also the granddaughter of Sir Jocelyn Stevens, a magazine publisher who held public office as Chairman of English Heritage 1992-2000.
- Hall & Oates - "Adult Education" (1983)
- N-Joi - "The New Anthem" (1995)
- Jane Child - "Don't Wanna Fall in Love" (1989)
- Wham! - "Everything She Wants" (1984)
- Britney Spears - "Gimme More" (2007)
- Fergie - "Glamorous" (2007)
- Modjo - "Lady (Hear Me Tonight) (2000)
- Stardust - "Music Sounds Better with You" (1998)
- Amerie - "1 Thing" (2005)
- Rihanna - "Only Girl (in the World)" (2010)
- All Saints - "Pure Shores" (1999)
- Corona - "The Rhythm of the Night" (Rapino Brothers version) (1994)
- Mis-Teeq - "Scandalous" (2003)
- Pet Shop Boys - "West End Girls" (1984)
- Robyn - "With Every Heartbeat" (2007)
- Kelly Rowland - "Work" (2008)
- The song "The Time Is Now" by Moloko is announced by the DJ in one audio file, however it is not present on the station.
- Lips 106 and Head Radio, two radio stations in Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories which play pop music.
- Emotion 98.3 and Flash FM, two radio stations in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories which play pop music, though only from the eighties.
- Liberty Rock Radio 97.8, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV which plays pop music, though mainly from the eighties.
- Los Santos Rock Radio, another station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays pop music, though mainly from the eighties.