The Übermacht Oracle XS (dubbed simply as the Oracle when entered) is a four-door luxury sedan in Grand Theft Auto IV. The Oracle role is taking over the Sentinel's earlier role as a similarly modelled four-door sedan (the Sentinel is redesigned as a two-door sports coupe in GTA IV).
The Oracle resembles the BMW E65/E66/E67/E68 7 Series (2002-2008), specifically the pre-facelifted models (2002-2005). The only noticeable differences are the lack of BMW's traditional kidney grilles, inverted front indicators, and a slightly different taillight design. The Oracle is probably powered by a V8 or V10 and is thus able to achieve a decent high speed with satisfactory acceleration. Durability is medium, owing to its luxury construction, and handling is superb for a car of its size.
There is a slight variant on the Oracle driven by members of the McReary Mob. It is painted dark green with front and rear bumper kits and sport mesh grill, and has been "debadged", having its badge markings removed. These versions are located in Steinway, Dukes.
- It is somewhat rare, but is mostly found in Algonquin, near City Hall and The Exchange. Packie McReary drives a grey-coloured version of the Oracle, and Ray Boccino also drives a white Oracle.
- It is much more common around the start of the game, appearing less so often as the game nears the end.
- There's an Oracle ad mocking BMW's ad style in Star Junction. It displays a picture of the car and the text "Automatic Arrogance".
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the default radio station in the Oracle is The Journey.
- Oracle (GTA4) (rear).jpg
Rear quarter view.
- Oracle (GTA4) (modified) (front).jpg
Front quarter view of the modified variant driven by the McReary Mob.
- Oracle (GTA4) (modified) (rear).jpg
Rear quarter view of the modified variant.