The Oracle is a four-door sedan which inherits the general design and role previously filled by the Sentinel in the GTA III era (the GTA IV Sentinel is redesigned as a two-door sports coupe). The Oracle resembles the BMW E65/E66/E67/E68 7 Series (2002-2008), particularly the pre-facelift models (2002-2005). The only noticeable differences are inverted front indicators, a slightly different taillight design, and the lack of BMW's traditional kidney-shaped grilles.
There is a slightly modified variant of the Oracle driven by members of the McReary Mob. It is painted dark green with front and rear bumper kits and a sport mesh grill, and its badge markings are removed. This variant is often seen in Steinway, Dukes.
- Oracle (billboard).png
Advertisement for the Oracle commonly seen on billboards in the city.
The Oracle is probably powered by a V8 or V10, and is thus able to achieve a decent high speed with satisfactory acceleration. Its handling is superb for a car of its size, and it is durable, owing to its luxury construction.
- The default radio station in the Oracle is The Journey.
- An Oracle ad parodying BMW's ad style is seen on billboards around the city, including one at Star Junction. It shows a picture of the car with the caption, "Automatic Arrogance".
Prominent appearances and locations
- The Oracle is central to one of Brucie's missions, "Easy as Can Be."
- The Oracle is somewhat rare, but is mostly found in Algonquin, near City Hall and The Exchange.
- Packie McReary drives a grey Oracle, and Ray Boccino drives a white Oracle.