|Appearances||GTA Vice City|
|Full Name||Pastor Richards|
|Place of Birth||Vice City|
|Main Affiliations||Vice City Public Radio|
|Voiced by||David Green|
Pastor Richards is a corrupt and wholly insane televangelist from Mars, Alabama, who promises salvation (in the form of a radiation-proof giant living space/effigy of Richards) to all those who pay him very large donations (he later reveals that he was actually planning on using the money to build himself a palace mansion in Hawaii) when a guest on VCPR's Pressing Issues. By the end of the segment, Pastor Richards snaps, and, disgusted by Barry Stark's nudism, pulls a gun on Stark and shoots him in the genitals, while Jan Brown passes out. Barry survives and "is in need of a proctologist". Pastor Richards also ends up claiming the station as his own for a short while. Pastor Richards was invited to a boat party by Juan Cortez, the only time he actually appears in the game.
Pastor Richards was voiced by David Green, who passed away during the game's production. He was supposed to have a larger role and be seen more in the game than his brief appearance on Cortez's yacht. [Verification Needed]
- GTA Vice City
- Maniac firebrand preacher, obsessed with money.
- Has written several awful books. All completely fabricated. Most given away.
- Obsessed with degenerates.
- Has been campaigning to build a large statue in his own image.
- Has been attempting to bribe officials at NASA for rocket technology.
- Believed to be embezzling money from the fund for a private mansion in Hawaii.
- Possible polygamist.
- Hates people who help others.
- Fervent anti-communist.
- Obsessed with nuclear winter.
- Hateful human being, but menace to society uncertain at present