|Appearances||GTA Vice City|
|Full Name||Pastor Richards|
|Place of Birth||Vice City|
|Main Affiliations||Vice City Public Radio|
|Voiced by||David Green|
Pastor Richards is a corrupt and wholly insane televangelist from Mars, Alabama, who promises salvation (in the form of a radiation-proof giant living space/effigy of Richards) to all those who pay him very large donations (he later reveals that he was actually planning on using the money to build himself a palace mansion in Hawaii) when a guest on VCPR's Pressing Issues. By the end of the segment, Pastor Richards snaps, and, disgusted by Barry Stark's nudism, pulls a gun on Stark and shoots him in the genitals, while Jan Brown passes out. Barry survives and "is in need of a proctologist". Pastor Richards also ends up claiming the station as his own for a short while. Pastor Richards was invited to a boat party by Juan Cortez, the only time he actually appears in the game.
Pastor Richards was voiced by David Green.
- GTA Vice City
- Maniac firebrand preacher, obsessed with money.
- Has written several awful books. All completely fabricated. Most given away.
- Obsessed with degenerates.
- Has been campaigning to build a large statue in his own image.
- Has been attempting to bribe officials at NASA for rocket technology.
- Believed to be embezzling money from the fund for a private mansion in Hawaii.
- Possible polygamist.
- Hates people who help others.
- Fervent anti-communist.
- Obsessed with nuclear winter.
- Hateful human being, but menace to society uncertain at present