Following the disastrous attempt by Pegorino to appease the Pavanos and The Commission with a tribute, Pegorino wishes to exert his revenge on the Pavanos. Having learnt the Pavanos are due to make a cash pickup in Alderney soon, he wants the player to "hit them hard", interrupting the pickup and killing all the Pavanos in the vicinity.
- During the car chase sequence at the beginning of this mission, the Coquette you are following causes a car to spin out and collect two others as it careers across the road. One of these cars is a Comet, marking one of only a handful of times this vehicle is seen in single player. However, attempting to steal it will almost certainly give the Pavanos time to escape and consequently fail the mission. A Turismo can also be taken in the showroom.
- Some characters with the Pavano's are actually the McReary's character models.
- In the Liberty Tree's article on this mission, titled "Violent Shoot-out in Alderney City", the Alderney State Correctional Facility is shown in the article, indicating the arrest of Pavano family members. This is confirmed by Weazel News on the radio, though curiously enough, it states the arrested will be sent to another facility due to the case being classified as terrorism. The news coverage also makes reference to explosions occurring at the garage, regardless of whether any were actually triggered (i.e. if you are able to take out the gang members with sniper shots, for example).
- Dwayne's backup comes in handy with this mission, however be careful not to get too close to the Coquette during the chase otherwise your partners will start shooting at it and might cause the chase to fail if they destroy the car.
- After the mission Ray Boccino calls you and learns about Niko working close to Jimmy P, Kate McReary calls you and tells you she's been invited to Roman's wedding, and United Liberty Paper calls you to introduce you to Jon Gravelli.