Difference between revisions of "Pedestrian Dialogue in GTA Liberty City Stories"
(Removing manual cleanup cat)
|Line 425:||Line 425:|
*Get a close look. I empower you!
*Get a close look. I empower you!
Latest revision as of 00:07, 21 November 2012
|This article needs to be re-arranged or reorganised to make it clearer and easier to read.|
- 1 Paramedics
- 2 Police
- 3 FBI
- 4 Police Helicopter
- 5 Leone Family
- 6 Sindacco Family
- 7 Forelli Family
- 8 Triads
- 9 Yakuza
- 10 Colombians
- 11 Southside Hoods
- 12 Uptown Yardies
- 13 Random dialogue between Pedestrians
- 14 Pedestrian (pushed)
- 15 Pedestrian (attacking)
- 16 Pedestrian (when Toni aims gun at them)
- 17 Pedestrian (jumping away from car)
- 18 Pedestrian (seeing a corpse)
- 19 Drivers (when Toni blocks road)
- 20 Drivers (When Toni jacks car)
- 21 Drivers (When Toni rams into car)
- 22 Toni (as crashing into a random car)
- 23 Toni (as he jacks cars)
- 24 Toni (as he aims people with his gun)
- 25 Toni (when he is arrested)
- 26 Avenging Angels
- No insurance? Here, take an aspirin.
- Check his wallet.
- Aim for his head!
- Aim for his spine!
- Aim for his nuts!
- Aim for his rectum!
- No judge, no jury!
- It's the justice!
- I'm opening fire!
- I ain't asking for it again!
- This is going to end right now!
- Check it I'm tougher than you.
- Think you can beat me?
- You'll wake up in a cell!
- You wanna rock huh?
- You want some nightstick?
- Use your damn eye.
- Have respect for the law!
- Hey! I'm gonna crucify you!
Toni blocks the way of a Cruiser
- Don't make me arrest ya pal
- Opening fire! Opening fire!
- You were asking for it!
- This is LCPD!
- LCPD, this is the end of the line!
- Hold it right there!
- Your momma ain't gonna save your ass now!
- You just got my buddy! GAAH!
- You are a sitting duck, buddy! QUACK! QUACK! (means to indicate that the player cannot get a helicopter in any ways)
- This ain't a marathon, buddy, STAND STILL!
- I got this person in my sight!
- See me up here! I ain't smiling tough guy!
- Says something about Toni in the movie 'The Mainframe'.
- Hey, family's family. You know?
- What? Do I amuse you?
- You ever tried the gastrics and sausages?
- Italian-American stereotypes, you know? But hey that was then you know?
- You'd better learn some respect there, junior.
- Eh! Watch the shoes here!
- That's an Italian suit, okay?
- I'm going to shoot you on sight!
- I'll show you what it means to fuck with a Leone!
- Now you know what it means to fuck with the Leones!
- The boss ain't too happy.
- Gotta get a place ready for the shylock.
- The Forellis have gone too fuckin' far this time.
- My hairstyle is 60% grease.
- Hey, my mama says I got an Oedipus complex.
- Big mistake!
- Back off!
- You got a problem?
- I'll remember your face.
- Wanna dance, pretty boy?
- I'm gonna beat you black and blue!
- I'm gonna rip your fuckin' head off.
- I'ma take you apart, piece by piece.
- He talks like he's got a mouthful of marbles.
- Boss'll be a killer like his dad when he grows up.
- Kids today got no discipline.
- Now, I'm a decent guy.
- When I lose my temper, heads roll. Got it?
- Do I know you?
- Show a little respect, huh?
- Your mother would be ashamed.
- What is this, a sidewalk, now?
- Whose town do you think this is?
- You are dealing with the real gang!
- You're messing with a real gangster now!
- Let's see what you got, tough guy!
- Crazy fool, Mafia.
- Crazy Mafia, chicken-brains.
- Kill me some Mafia and take their ears.
- Look where you're going!
- You watch it, dumbass!
Triad fires at Toni
- Shut up
- You want a split skull?
- I'll dice yo' face!
- You wanna dance? Huh?
Toni tries to run down Triad
- Watch it!
- You Crazy!
- Oh Hell No!
- Crazy Idiot!
- You Idiot!
jumping away from car
- Wa, Goregore (=What the hell)
- Don insurlt (insult) me!
Toni blocks the road
- You move out the way now.
- I had a mansion in Vice City.
- I'm the daddy now.
- Do I sound like a stereotype to you?
- Oh man, I got the best llello.
- It's all there. Good for makin' babies.
- Cuidado, man!
- Oye! Watch those shoes, man!
- You pushing the big man, ah?
- You got big cojones!
- You attacking the big man, eh?
- You disrespecting me, amigo?
- Oh this is how it's gonna go down, huh?
- GET OUT OF MY WAY!
- Get outta my way, fool!
- Yo man, I'm clean.
- I got the rage, man!
- I can go hours without a hit, man!
- I ain't afraid of no one, apart from myself.
Pulling Toni out of his car
- Get out of there, bitch.
- Yo, come here.
- Now run, little girl.
Car Jacked by Toni
- What's up, fool?!
- You just about ruin your life here!
Firing at Toni
- Oh, your a tough guy, huh?
- Yo, step up, bad man!
- Oh, you're about to get splat!
Yardies fire at Toni
- You want some of this?
Toni rams a Yardie Lobo
- What are you doing!
Random dialogue between Pedestrians
- It's good that I don't have to be angry these days.
- I gotta get over this guilty feeling.
- I made a commitment to myself.
- I can't believe he dumped me.
- Men: all worthless dogs.
- Eat more meat.
- I gotta keep my blood pressure down.
- There's a Burger Shot 'round here, someplace.
- Why am I always so hungry?
- Screw this internet thing.
- My laptop weighs a ton.
- Who needs men when you have money?
- I don't have time for these small-potato deals.
- I wish I were rich.
- Gotta take this whole town online.
- I mean, this is the new economy!
- The ferry situation is not getting any better.
- Yeah, yeah.
- Can I borrow 2 dollars?
- When I retire, it will be sun, sun, sun.
- Shit weather will be a thing of the past!
- And it's off to Vice city.
- 2 bucks is all I need.
- Hey my wallet is empty.
- My pimpmobile gettin' new rims!
- Believe it, receive it, achieve it.
- Bitch, I'm doin' me.
- I knew I shoulda wore pink.
- I should go back to strippin'.
- I'm puttin' my coochie on the internet.
- I can't believe she left me after 27 years.
- What's the giggle guy got that I don't?
- Manila, or Bangkok?
- I'm a perfectly healthy weight for my size.
- All these damn illegal immigrants!
- Get off welfare and get a job!
- This town has turned into a shithole.
- Have you ever seen crappier weather?
- My wife wants me to dump my porn collection.
- Is there a good porn shop around here?
- My heart can't take it much longer.
- I guess I can diddle myself.
- I never sucked him off.
- It's tough being an addict, man.
- I let 'em touch me for money.
- Stop breaking my balls!
- Don't push me, will ya?
- Get the fuck outta my way!
- Ow! My heart!
- Get out of my damn way!
- Pushing is an insult.
- Just try and take my wallet.
- Watch for pickpockets, son.
- I got quick fingers, yo!
- Fuckin' caught 'cause of y'all?
- You're rude.
- Hey that felt kinda nice.
- Well hello there, handsome!
- That was no accident, handsome!
- All you fools will work for me.
- Don't touch me dirtbag.
- Get off!
- 'Scuse me
- EXCUSE ME!
- Hey get off the streets, get online.
- Come on, boo, don't grab!
- I don't do the S&M shit.
- Manners please.
- Watch where ya goin.
- C'mon pal, I don't wanna suck you!
- Just ignore me, I'll probably be dead soon.
- Don't worry, I'll bury myself.
- Gonna put my hip out of place.
- You're slackin', I'm mackin'.
- Don't hate, congratulate, playa!
- Hey! I'm nearly throw up my lunch!
- I bruise easily.
- You got something in yo' eye?
- I need just a little more room.
- Where have you been all my life?
- Shit! That was my aorta.
- My left ventricle!
- Tough man, you're toast.
- Know your friend's gonna beat on you.
- You are beating on women, huh?
- You won't hit a man with a heart condition, would you?
- Don't hit me hard, I've a bad heart!
- Your aorta is toast!
- I'm gonna kick your trick-ass.
- A bitch can defend herself.
- No finance, no romance.
- I'm a pimp, not a bitch, bitch!
- You think I can't still mix it up?
- I'm an ex-Marine, dickhead.
- I'm gonna cream you, asshole.
- You think I'm scared pal?
- Imma knock your ass out!
- You ruined my day!
- You gonna fight huh?
- I'm gonna beat you up!
- I'll hit you with my laptop.
- You can't hit a woman.
- I'm not cute, but I'm hard as nails.
- I can be even more rough in the sack, you know.
- Let's make love, not war.
- Pull my hair! Pull my hair!
- You don't scare me!
- You chauvinist pig!
- I'm gonna rip out your spine!
- You're a barbarian!
- C'mon, loser!
- You would hit a girl.
- What do you think, I'm afraid of you?
- Stand back, i'm flammable!
- If there's 3 of ya, i'll kill all of ya.
- Think I care about getting hurt, fool?
- Come on now!
Pedestrian (when Toni aims gun at them)
- Please! I have a heart infection!
- Gimme a break, I'm just a chunky.
- Guns? So bold and common.
- I got no one to care of me anyway.
- Police! I've been assaulted!
- I'm nearly rich, don't kill me now!
- Hey, I should sell guns on the internet!
- Come on man, please don't!
- I got a bigger gun than that.
- Oh My God, is that real?!
Pedestrian (jumping away from car)
- You tried to kill me!
- Easy man! I'm over here!
- Learn how to drive!
- Crazy idiot!
- Hey, watch it man!
- Keep your eyes open!
- Crazy fool!
- Oh my God!
- Oh, help!
- Look out!
- Trying to kill an old lady!
- Are you insane?
- That's some bullshit yo!
- Damn son!
- Ah you tried to kill me!
- Holy moley!
- You almost cracked my pelvis!
- Holy crap!
- Oh my heart!
- Oh my intestine!
- Watch it!
- I'm just tryin' to work here, honey.
- The bitch's tryin to love!
- That's fourth this week!
- Son of a bitch!
- Excuse you!
- Hey watch it!
Pedestrian (seeing a corpse)
- Oh, hell, what a mess!
- I'am gonna lose my lunch.
- Another one bites the dust.
- Oh it's nothin!
- Jumping Jehosephat!
Drivers (when Toni blocks road)
- Hurry up! I'm late for a swinging party.
- I'm tryin' to cruise for pussy here!
- Come on, get out of the way.
- Come on, move it!
- Come on, I'm waiting for my marriage guidance!
- Come on, man, let's go!
- Move! I'm late for a meeting!
- Don't make me lose my shit pal!
- Oh lord!
- Move it!
- Move it Welfare boy!
- Move! I'm late for the show.
- Move dickhead move!
- I got a date with a cheese deluxe!
- I have a going massage in 5 minutes!
- I'm gonna overheat my engine!
- I'm jonesin' for a rock over here.
Drivers (When Toni jacks car)
- What?! What?!
- My Pornos are in there!
- Take it, take the car!
- That's my dad's car!
- Help! Police!
- Get off!
- Oh no I'm having a heart attack! Get away!
- My corporate car!
- This is my car!
- Don't grope me I'm a man!
Drivers (When Toni rams into car)
- My Car!
- Oh lord!
- It's a company car!(?)
- What, man!
- Oh! I had an accident!
- My corporate car.
- First my friend and now my car?
- You moron you hit me.
- You moron.
- Ah, not again!
- You wrecked my ride!
Toni (as crashing into a random car)
- Is it gonna be any worse?
- Sorry about that.
Toni (as he jacks cars)
- Out! Before I shoot you!
Toni (as he aims people with his gun)
- Feelin' scared, huh?
- Don't try to mess with me.
- You want some of this?
- LCPD Morons!
- Now stay away from me.
- Look, I'm armed.
- You should be running away.
- Want a bullet in your face?
- Shouldn't play tough pal.
Toni (when he is arrested)
- Let me go, officer!
As they join Toni on Avenging Angels missions
- Kickin ass rocks!
- We're the law in this town!
- I'm your man!
- I'm the law!
- Looking for trouble?
- Get a close look. I empower you!
- That's assault!