Pegassi is an Italian automotive manufacturer in the HD Universe. It is a play on the Italian supercar manufacturers Lamborghini and Pagani, as well as Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati. Only one of their cars are featured in GTA IV. In the downloadable content for GTA IV, The Lost and Damned, two of their bikes are also featured. Pegassi's line of vehicles is expanded in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.
|Vehicle||Style||Based on||Appears in||Variants|
|GTA IV||TLAD||TBOGT||GTA V|
|Bati 800/Bati 801||Motorcycle||Ducati 848 or Ducati 1098||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Bati Custom/Bati 801RR|
|Faggio||Scooter||Piaggio Vespa||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Older model (TBOGT and GTA V only)|
|Infernus||Supercar|| Lamborghini Murciélago LP-640
Pagani Zonda F
|Monroe||Classic sports car||Lamborghini Miura and Ford GT40||No||No||No||Yes|
|Speeder||Speed boat||Unknown||No||No||No||Yes |
|Vacca||Supercar|| Lamborghini Gallardo
|Zentorno||Supercar|| Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
2015 Acura NSX Concept
|Osiris||Supercar|| Pagani Huayra
- In GTA IV's audio files, this manufacturer is misspelled "Pegasi".
- Perhaps coincidentally, there is a Spanish car manufacturer called Pegaso which briefly produced supercars during the 1950's.
- Pegassi is likely named after Pegasus, a mythological winged horse, which may explain the horseshoe on the logo. Pegasi is plural for Pegasus.
- Released as part of the Beach Bum update.
- Released as part of the "High Life" update.
- Released as part of the "Ill Gotten Gains" update.