In GTA IV, the Phantom has a V24 Supercharged engine (about 50L of displacement and over 3000hp). Its acceleration is awkward, meaning that it takes quite a while for it to reach it's top speed. Its size and weight, however, make it perfect for pushing almost any vehicle out of the way, with enough force to ignite certain vehicles upon impact. The truck resembles a Peterbilt 359 EXHD. Look familiar to you Transformer fans?
- Parked in front of a gas station near the intersection of Dukes Boulevard and Hewes St in Dukes.
- There are many Phantoms parked in the Port Tudor Docks in Alderney.
- Parked near Union Drive West, just above the Booth Tunnel in Purgatory, Algonquin.
- Parked in southern Francis International Airport.
- In GTA IV, the default radio station in the Phantom is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.