In GTA IV, the Phantom has a V24 Supercharged engine (about 50L of displacement and over 3000hp). Its size and weight make it perfect for pushing almost any vehicle out of the way; such is its power that it can cause critical damage to some vehicles (igniting their engine) upon impact. The truck resembles a Peterbilt 359 EXHD.
The performance for a truck of this size is actually impressive, but obviously not the best. Acceleration is mediocre, but better than it's size would suggest. Speed is very good, making the Phantom one of the fastest industrial vehicles in the game, but not as fast as the Fire Truck. Handling is, as expected, poor, but if the player holds the brake and the acceleration buttons at the same time while turning, the truck tends to turn easier. This trick also works with the Biff, Bus, and Flatbed.
- The default radio station in the Phantom is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- Parked in front of a gas station near the intersection of Dukes Boulevard and Hewes St in Dukes.
- There are many Phantoms parked in the Port Tudor Docks in Alderney.
- Parked near Union Drive West, just above the Booth Tunnel in Purgatory, Algonquin.
- Parked in southern Francis International Airport.
- Juggernaut, GTA 1 equivalent.
- Truck Cab and Truck Cab SX, GTA 2 equivalents.
- Linerunner, GTA III — GTA Vice City Stories equivalents.
- Roadtrain and Tanker, GTA San Andreas equivalents.