The Picador is a "coupé utility" pickup truck featured in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Picador is implied to be a pickup variant of the Buccaneer, which shares a similar frontal design, with the exception of a different headlight design, a thinner front bumper, and an additional emblem on the hood. The Picador is similar to the 1972 Ford Ranchero or the 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet El Camino, which happens to share similar design cues with the 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, a car which the Buccaneer shares a likeness to. Picadors may occasionally been depicted with different iteams on its bed, such as planks or Sprunk cans.
The Picador has the highest top speed for any pickup in the game. However, it is also the lightest and lacks the torque of the stronger trucks; its cornering is also a little unstable, owing to its rear wheel drive. As it is a pickup, the Picador can only carry two in the truck cab.
- Ryder's car is a burgundy Picador with a license plate reading "SHERM", a slang term for PCP (CJ calls Ryder "sherm-head" throughout the game). Even after Ryder's death in the mission Pier 69 his car still spawns regularly. The car takes the place of a Sadler as Ryder's car of choice during development of the game.
- The default radio station in the Picador is Radio Los Santos.
- There is a version with mismatched color on some body panels, rarely spawn at the Blueberry motel.
- Can be found almost everywhere in Los Santos.
- Parked at Ryder's house in Ganton, Los Santos.
- ↑ Ryder's Sadler