In GTA IV, Pizza This is a branch of Italian pizza restaurants scattered across Liberty City and the United States. Little else is known about Pizza This aside in-game advertisement that promote an "XLL Pepperoni Pizza" that costs $10.99. The Pizza This name and logo can be found on some Pony vans, boxes, and pizza ads in GTA IV.
There are three known Pizza This locations in GTA IV:
- Big Willis Mall at Saratoga Avenue, Willis, Dukes, Liberty City;
- Bridger Street and Tenmile Street, Leftwood, Alderney, Liberty City; and
- Farnsworth Road and Vitullo Avenue, Berchem, Alderney, Liberty City.
Although the Pizza This outlets are mostly non-interactive and have no interiors in GTA IV, the Leftwood outlet is designated as an eating venue in outings with friends or girlfriends in GTA IV as well as in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
A Pizza This restaurant seen in the first GTA V trailer, implying that it may appear in the game.
- Pizza This in GTA IV is suspected of occupying former Well Stacked Pizza restaurants, which were presumably intended during development of GTA IV to be as interactive as Burger Shot and Cluckin' Bell, but were dropped and redressed as Pizza This outlets. Remnants of Well Stack Pizza's planned inclusion can still be found with working employees in Well Stacked Pizza uniforms standing within the proximity of each Pizza This outlet (primarily in back alleys).
- The name of the restaurant is a pun on "piece of this", as in "you wanna piece of this, tough guy?", or "picture this". It may also be a take on the phrase "fuck this".
- Dwayne Forge seems to be fond of this restaurant.
Berchem Pizza This in Alderney, Liberty City, GTA IV.
A passing Pizza This restaurant in the first GTA V trailer.