- "Police Bike" refers to the police motorcycle in The Ballad of Gay Tony. For other police bikes in the GTA series, see HPV-1000 or VCPD Wintergreen.
|The Ballad of Gay Tony.|
|Appearance(s)||[[Appearance::The Ballad of Gay Tony]]|
|Vehicle type||Law enforcement motorcycle|
|Body style||Police patrol bike|
|Capacity||1 (driver only)|
Based off a Harley-Davidson Electra Glide, the Police Bike is styled as a police-adopted touring motorcycle in LCPD's white-and-blue livery. The bike is also prominently equipped with a fairing, and side and back-mounted panniers/boxes.
Despite most motorbikes being able to seat two people, however, the Police Bike can only seat one person as a box has occupied the area where the rear seat should be. In addition, while the Police Bike is additionally equipped with strobe lights and a siren, activating them will not force any traffic ahead to make way. The bike also lacks an emergency radio or access to other radio stations by default in single player; as are other law enforcement vehicles, however, players can listen to radio stations from the bike in multiplayer.
Like the Police Stinger and Buffalo-based Police Cruiser, the bike is neither ridden by any NPC police officer nor seen in The Ballad of Gay Tony's single player mode. The only conventional means of finding and obtaining the vehicle is via specific multiplayer modes, such as Free Mode.
While bulkier, the Police Bike's performance is comparable to that of the Freeway. The bike can achieve top speeds of roughly 80 mph/130 km/h and is similarly capable of moderate acceleration, making the bike's speed effective only when ridden along longer straightaways; the bike's brakes are similarly effective even in high speeds.
The bike is more nimble, however, being capable of taking corners more sharply than other similarly built bikes. While still weaker than full-size vehicles, the Police Bike's durability is one of the best in the motorcycle class, being able to take around ten high-speed collisions before failing.
- The default radio stations on the Police Bike are Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 and rarely LCHC.
- Oddly, the Police Bike features blue and red lights instead of the LCPD standard red and white lights, similar to the Police Stinger in that aspect.
- In front of the Hove Beach police station.
- In front of the LCPD Headquarters in Lower Easton.
- In the parking lot of the East Island City police station.
- In the parking lot of the Leftwood police station.
The only other means of obtaining the bike, including in single player, is via cheats or trainers.