GTA III Era
The Liberty City Police Department is headquartered in Torrington. The building is unique for having a helipad on its roof. The interiors of any of these stations is not accessible to the player.
The Vice City Police Department is headquartered in Washington Beach. It is the only accessible police station in Vice City. The main entrance allows visitors but within the headquarters are restricted to only police. If the player attempts to go past the main entrance, they will gain a two-star wanted level. However, the player can wear a cop uniform to access the whole interior without being wanted.
- Los Santos Police Headquarters - Pershing Square, Los Santos
- Dillimore, Red County
- Angel Pine, Whetstone
- San Fierro Police Headquarters - Downtown, San Fierro
- El Quebrados Police Station - El Quebrados, Tierra Robada
- Fort Carson Police Station - Fort Carson, Bone County
- Las Venturas Police Headquarters - Roca Escalante, Las Venturas
The Los Santos Police Headquarters, the Dillimore station, and the Las Venturas Police Headquarters are the only stations accessible to the player. Access to the station is unrestricted, but if the player draws a firearm, they immediately gain a two-star wanted level. Of an interesting note, the Dillimore station is exactly the same as the LSPD headquarters, but with different officers.
GTA IV Era
The LCPD is large and organised, possessing 16 Police Stations throughout Liberty City.
- Alderney, although independent from Liberty City, it shares their police force, the only difference being the uniform.