Rear quarter view)|
A Presidente in GTA IV.
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
The Presidente is largely based on a first generation Cadillac CTS, with the back resembling the second generation CTS, and the headlights are reminiscent of the 2006-2008 Dodge Ram (they also resemble the headlights of the second generation CTS, albeit widened). After collecting all thirty cars for Stevie, he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Presidente fetching $2,500. The base model is depicted with a 4.5l V10 engine.
The Presidente's engine is coupled to a 6 speed gearbox in RWD configuration. Acceleration is fair, but, due to its weight, the Presidente has an unexciting top speed of 96 mph. Handling is fair, but suffers from mild under-steer due to the up-front weight of the V10 engine. The suspension is somewhat soft, being able to absorb all the bumps on the road, but it does provide heaps of body roll. Braking is above average, and ABS is standard across the line-up. Crash deformation is surprisingly poor for this vehicle, and after one to two crashes it is known to pull to one side. The engine is somewhat sturdy and can survive a few impacts before failing.
- "SPORT" Supercharged V-10 variants of the Presidente are driven by the Korean Mob. Based on the Cadillac CTS-V, the variant has a different front grille with a "supercharged" badge, black rims, dark blue metallic paint, and a rear spoiler.
- Backup from Dwayne Forge may arrive in a unique candy red Presidente. The player is free to take the car for himself, as the gang members "disown" the car upon arrival. However, this unique Presidente is not always available for backup, as the backup may spawn in a Patriot or a PMP 600, both sporting the same color.
- A police variant of the Presidente, known as the Police Stinger, is also available in The Ballad of Gay Tony episode.
- In a Drug Wars in The ballad of Gay Tony, a "SPORT" Presidente with a similar pearlescent blue body and black rims as the Police Stinger can be found.
- Spawn in traffic in multiplayer.
- It can often be seen near City Hall, Algonquin.
- The "SPORT" Supercharged V-10 variant are driven around in Alderney City, Alderney by the Korean Mob, and anywhere in Liberty City if in one.
- An easy way to get the "SPORT" variant is to steal it from AutoEroticar in Alderney.
- In Grand Theft Auto IV, the default radio station in the Presidente is The Vibe 98.8.
- Presidente is Spanish and Portuguese for President.