Rear quarter view)|
The Previon, an analogue of the Honda Prelude, in GTA San Andreas.
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Previon is a 2-door coupe in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Found on the streets of various locations in San Andreas, especially in the city of San Fierro, the Previon is modeled after a second generation Honda Prelude (1983-1987), even though it is slightly rounder and doesn't feature pop-up headlights. The sides are also similar to 1991-1994 Nissan Sentras.
Acceleration and speed are average, in line with the vehicle's size and front-wheel drive powertrain. The 4-cylinder engine moves the small chassis competently, but modestly. Handling and braking are slightly above average. The small frame is rather weak, and tends to absorb damage somewhat poorly.
The Previon can be modified at a TransFender, which offers a moderate range of parts for the car:
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The Previon was meant to reappear in Grand Theft Auto IV, but was dropped before release.
- The Previon has a visual glitch, where if taken to a Pay N' Spray, the exhaust tip would disappear, the Bobcat also suffers from this glitch. The only way to fix this, is to save it in a garage.
- The default radio station in the Previon is CSR 103.9.
- The Previon is a common vehicle in all three cities of the state.
- Spawns while walking around The Visage & Pirates in Men's Pants, Las Venturas (Thursday).