The Previon is a 2-door coupe in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Found on the streets of various locations in San Andreas, especially in the city of San Fierro, the Previon is modeled after a second generation Honda Prelude (1983-1987), even though it is slightly rounder and doesn't feature pop-up headlights. The sides are also similar to 1991-1994 Nissan Sentras.
Acceleration and speed are average, in line with the vehicle's size and front-wheel drive powertrain. The 4-cylinder engine moves the small chassis competently, but modestly. Handling and braking are slightly above average. The small frame is rather weak, and tends to absorb damage somewhat poorly.
- The Previon was meant to reappear in Grand Theft Auto IV, but was dropped before release.
- The default radio station in the Previon is CSR 103.9.
- It can only be modified at TransFender.
- Roof Scoop
- Side Skirt
- The Previon is a common vehicle in all three cities of the state.
- Spawns while walking around The Visage & Pirates in Men's Pants, Las Venturas (Thursday).