Difference between revisions of "Protagonist (GTA Online)"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
;[[Grand Theft Auto IV]]
;[[Grand Theft Auto IV]]
Revision as of 08:01, 2 June 2014
|Protagonist (GTA Online)|
|Full Name||Protagonist (GTA Online)|
|Home||Los Santos (2013)|
John Marston (possible)|
Niko Bellic (possible)
Lamar Davis (2013)|
The Families (2013)
Simeon Yetarian (2013)
Gerald G. (2013)
Lester Crest (2013)
Trevor Philips (2013)
Ron Jakowski (2013)
Brucie Kibbutz (2013)
Martin Madrazo (2013)
|Businesses||Muscle for hire|
|Voiced by||Player's voice via headset|
The Protagonist of Grand Theft Auto Online is the main playable character. A birth year from 1973 to 1992 is chosen and each player determines the appearance of the protagonist. The protagonist first arrives in Los Santos in 2013 after meeting Lamar Davis on Lifeinvader and agreeing to meet him there to start (or continue) living a life of crime.
During character customization, the player can determine past characters as relatives of the protagonist, some relatives are known characters from past Rockstar Games, such as Red Dead Redemption's John Marston. These special characters are only available to those who bought the Collector's Edition. It is unknown if more options will be added in the future.
- Big T - (killed on orders of Gerald G.)
- Little T - (killed on orders of Gerald G.)
- Small F - (killed on orders of Gerald G.)
- Terrance - (killed on orders of Gerald G.)
- District Attorney - (killed on orders of Martin Madrazo because he had evidence on him)
- Madrazo's old associate - (killed on orders of Martin Madrazo to stop him from testifying against him)
- Female witness - (killed on orders of Martin Madrazo to stop her from testifying against him)
- Judge - (killed on orders of Martin Madrazo)
- Madrazo's old friend - (killed on orders of Martin Madrazo to stop him from testifying against him)
- Second District Attorney - (killed on orders of Martin Madrazo)
- Several members of the Ballas
- Several members of the Los Santos Vagos
- Several members of the The Lost Brotherhood
- Several members of the Varrios Los Aztecas
- Several members of the Marabunta Grande
- Several members of the LSPD
- Several members of Merryweather Security Consulting
- The player cannot access the protagonist's Lifeinvader page, despite the protagonist having an account, as that's how they met Lamar Davis.
- John Marston (1873 - 1911) could realistically be an ancestor of the protagonist, if John's son Jack Marston were to have had children.
- The protagonist can choose a variety of homes from Dynasty8realestate.com on the in-game website.
- The GTA Online protagonist does not have a voice actor, and his/her voice is supplied by the player, talking through their headset with other players or using the feature to do things such as encourage a convenience store clerk to empty the registers quicker or to flirt with strippers to raise the Like level quicker.