From Grand Theft Wiki
There are four paths you can take to keep driving:
- Vice Point: The hardest way. When you start driving make a turn to the opposite direction to which the lim is pointing, without lowering the speed too much. Keep driving through this path until you reach Prawn Island, then keep driving till you reach Vice Point, keep going along all routes you see until Love Fist defuse the bomb.
- Downtown: Make a turn to the path in the middle, (not the one the limo points to, nor the opposite direction) and keep driving through downtown, and a portion of Little Haiti and Little Havana until Love Fist defuses the bomb.
- Cross Town: Drive straight through where the Limo is pointing and go through the route with less turns. As of here it's basically the same as option 2, but you'll probably reach Viceport.
- Airport Run: As indicated for path #3, but don't get comfortable for the straights. Traffic may unexpectedly appear and cause you to crash, causing the bomb to fill up faster. You'll need to find a place where there isn't any traffic around so that the band members will figure out faster and easier. Head to the right where it leads to the Escobar International Airport. Get to the airport runway and then keep driving as fast as you can (since there are no hard corners), but avoid getting carried away as well, let alone planes that are either about to take off or land.
- Cheat: Activate the flying vehicle cheat and fly around in circles (avoid the buildings) until the bomb is disarmed. this is the easiest way.
Once the bomb is disarmed, head back to the concert. Your mission is complete.
|PS2 Version||PC Version|