Radio Del Mundo
|Genre:||Worldbeat, world music|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
Radio Del Mundo is a worldbeat and world music station featuring non-English music from East India and from various other Asian and Middle Eastern countries. The DJ is Panjit Gavaskar, who is also East Indian.
DJ: Panjit Gavaskar
- Ananda Shankar - "Raghupati" (1970)
- Asha Bhosle - "Dum Maro Dum" (1971)
- Vijaya Anand - "Neeve Nanna (Only You Were Mine)" (1988)
- Natacha Atlas - "Kidda" (1997)
- Farid El Atrash - "Hebeena Hebeena" (1974)
- Ahmed Mneimneh - "Aini Bet Ref"
- Ofra Haza - "Im Nin'Alu" (1988)
- Samira Tawfic - "Ballaa Tsoubou Hul Kahwa"
- All taxis in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories have Radio Del Mundo as their default radio station.
- Despite the Spanish name (which means "Radio of the World"), no song heard on the station is Spanish.
- Turntables on the Hudson, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars which plays worldbeat.
- Worldwide FM, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto V which plays worldbeat.