Radio Del Mundo
From Grand Theft Wiki
Revision as of 08:39, 17 October 2012 by ZS
Radio Del Mundo is a World beat music station featuring non-English music from East India and from various other Asian and Middle Eastern countries. The DJ is Panjit Gavaskar, who is also East Indian.
- Ananda Shankar - "Raghupati" (1970)
- Asha Bhonsle - "Dum Maro Dum" (1971)
- Vijaya Anand - "Neeve Nanna (Only You Were Mine)" (1988)
- Natacha Atlas - "Kidda" (1997)
- Farid El Attrach - "Hebeena Hebeena" (1974)
- Ahmed Mneimneh - "Aini Bet Ref"
- Ofra Haza - "Im Nin'Alu" (1988)
- Samira Tawfic - "Ballaa Tsoubou Hul Kahwa"
- All taxis in Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories have Radio Del Mundo as their default radio station.
- Despite the Spanish name (which means "Radio of the World"), no song heard on the station is Spanish.