The Radio Espantoso logo.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City |
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
Pepe (GTA Vice City) |
Hector Hernandez (GTA Vice City Stories)
Radio Espantoso is a radio station that appears in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. The station plays Latin Jazz. The DJ of the station in 1984 is Hector Hernandez. In 1986, Pepe replaces Hector, and Pepe is of Cuban descent. Radio Espantoso is also the preferred radio stations of the Cubans/Los Cabrones. The word espantoso translates to horrible in Spanish.
GTA Vice City
- Cachao - "A Gozar Con Mi Combo"
- Alpha Banditos - "The Bull Is Wrong"
- Tres Apenas como eso - "Yo Te Mire"
- Deodato - "Latin Flute"
- Mongo Santamaría - "Mama Papa Tu"
- Mongo Santamaría - "Me and You Baby (Picao y Tostao)"
- Machito and his Afro-Cubans - "Mambo Mucho Mambo"
- Unaesta - "La Vida es Una Lenteja"
- Lonnie Liston Smith - "Expansions"
- Irakere - "Anunga Nunga"
- Deodato - "Super Strut"
- Xavier Cugat and his Orchestra - "Jamay"
- Benny Moré - "Maracaibo Oriental"
- Tito Puente - "Mambo Gozón"
GTA Vice City Stories
- The song "Anunga Nunga" by Irakere is titled as "Aguanile" in the booklet for Vice City.