|Genre:||Reggae, dub, dancehall|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City|
RamJam FM is a radio station exclusive to Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City, meant to replace the now absent Tuff Gong Radio and Massive B Soundsystem 96.9, and thus plays genres from both stations, namely reggae, dub and dancehall without focusing on a specific period of time.
DJ: David Rodigan
- Barrington Levy - "Don't Fuss" (AKA "Sweet Reggae Music") (1979)
- Ini Kamoze - "Out of Jamaica" (2009)
- Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley - "Holiday" (2009)
- The Morwells & Prince Jammy - "Jammin' for Survival" (1979)
- John Holt feat. Sizzla - "Police in Helicopter" (1983)
- Sugar Minott - "Hard Time Pressure" (1978)
- Desmond Dekker - "007 (Shanty Town)" (1967)
- Major Lazer feat. Turbulence - "Anything Goes" (2009)
- Prince Jammy - "Jammy's a Shine" (1979)
- Toots And The Maytals - "54-46 Was My Number" (1970)
- Frankie Paul - "Worries in the Dance" (1983)
- Mr. Vegas - "Mus Come a Road" (2008)
- K-Jah, Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories equivalent.
- K-Jah West, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas equivalent.
- Tuff Gong Radio and Massive B Soundsystem 96.9, Grand Theft Auto IV equivalents.
- The Blue Ark, Grand Theft Auto V equivalent.