Ranch is a street fashion clothing store that appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories and Grand Theft Auto IV. It appears that the Ranch store chain supplies western clothing such as blue jeans, cowboy hats, chaps, flannel shirts, and so on.
The company was founded in 1888, with stores located in Downtown in Vice City, Rodeo in Los Santos, and multiple stores throughout Liberty City. Advertisements for Ranch also appear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and on Hotring Racers.
As of 2008, there are several Ranch stores scattered across Liberty City and Alderney. Ranch is also featured in the website www.peepthatshit.com under the "Street Fashion" shopping section. In The Ballad of Gay Tony, Gay Tony's apartment is located above the Little Italy branch.
- GTA IV
- Bridger Street, Leftwood
- Frankfort Avenue, Suffolk, Liberty City
- Feldspar Street, Little Italy, Liberty City
- Columbus Avenue, Middle Park East, Liberty City
- Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, City Hall, Liberty City
- Saratoga Avenue, Willis, Liberty City
- GTA Chinatown Wars