The Rancher is an SUV that resembles a 1980-1989 Chevrolet K5 Blazer. It is available in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas, Vice City Stories and GTA IV In GTA IV it resembles the 2nd generation or 1973-1981 K5 Blazer and can come with either the top on or off as well as a roll bar with offroad lights on top or a brush guard or a bull bar as well as nerf bars.
GTA: San Andreas
- Parked by a garage to the south west of the form at Blueberry Acres.
- At the Import/Export Ship at Easter Basin, San Fierro for $40,000
- Parked next to a building north west of Hunter Quarry and east of Cluckin' Bell in Bone County.
- Parked between trailers north of Ammu-Nation in Bone County.
The Rancher can be modified at the TransFenders MOD Garage with paint (two colours), hoods, exhausts, spoilers, lights, nitrous (All), roofs, wheels, stereo (Bass Boost) and hydraulics
- FBI Rancher (GTA: San Andreas)
- Police Ranger (GTA: San Andreas)
- Gang Rancher (GTA: Vice City Stories)
- Rancher VC.jpg
A Rancher in GTA: Vice City.
- Rancher SA.jpg
A Rancher in GTA: San Andreas.
- Ranger SA.jpg
Two Police Rangers at Area 69.
- FBI Rancher SA.jpg
An FBI Rancher in GTA: San Andreas.
- Gang Rancher VCS.jpg
A Sharks Gang Rancher, GTA: Vice City Stories.
Rancher from GTA IV