Robbing Uncle Sam
|Robbing Uncle Sam|
Carl Johnson and Ryder discussing plans to rob the National Guard Depot
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Location||Ganton, Los Santos, San Andreas|
Robbing Uncle Sam is a mission in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas given to protagonist Carl Johnson by fellow Grove Street Families member Ryder from his house in the Grove Street cul-de-sac in the Ganton district of Los Santos, San Andreas.
Carl goes to see Ryder in his backyard, who is smoking heavily. He reminds Carl why he didn't finish high school; he is too intelligent. Then, Ryder makes him realize that the army has all the necessary weaponry the Families need when in a gang war or when doing a hit.
Carl and Ryder get inside a Mule and make their way to the National Guard Depot in Ocean Docks. Once they have arrived, they realize the gate is closed. Carl makes his way over the wall and shoots the switch to open the gate. Ryder enters, and Carl shoots at another switch, this time to open the warehouse. Ryder pulls over the Mule to the warehouse, and stands guard as Carl collects six crates of weaponry using a Forklift. Once all six has been collected, they make their way to the lock-up LB has got for them in Willowfield. But, the National Guard pursues them in Patriots. With help from Ryder, they make their way safely back to the lockup.
- The song heard in opening cutscene is "It Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube. This song can also heard on Radio Los Santos.
- An arriving soldier during a small cutscene is seen driving a special colored Mesa.
- This will be the first and last time the army will be using the pistol.
- At the end of the mission, the Mule will be explosion proof.
- The Forklift in this misson is bulletproof.
- The crates can be destroyed by gunfire, melee weapons or running over them with vehicles. They may contain shotguns, health, armour, Micro-SMGs, grenades and pistols.
Carl Johnson using a forklift to move boxes of ammunition
|PS2 Version||PC Version|