Rockstar Toronto (formerly Rockstar Canada) is an in-house game development team for Rockstar Games and Take-Two Interactive, located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada (a suburb of Toronto). The company was renamed Rockstar Toronto in 2002 after Rockstar Games bought Vancouver-based Barking Dog Studios and re-named it Rockstar Vancouver, to avoid confusion between the Canadian-based Rockstar companies.
Its most notable releases are Max Payne (PlayStation 2 version), The Warriors, and Manhunt 2 for the Wii, although recently Rockstar Toronto has primarily released PC ports of other Rockstar games, like the Grand Theft Auto series.
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (1999) (with Rockstar North) (PC, PlayStation 1)
- Oni (2001) (PlayStation 2) (with Bungie Studios)
- Max Payne (2001) (PS2) (with Remedy Entertainment, Rockstar Vienna and Rockstar Leeds)
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (2003) (PS2) (with Remedy Entertainment and Rockstar Vienna)
- The Warriors (2005) (PS2, Xbox, PlayStation Portable) (with Rockstar Leeds)
- Manhunt 2 (2007) (Wii) (with Rockstar London and Rockstar Leeds)
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (2008) (Wii) (with Rockstar Vancouver and Rockstar New England)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008) (PC) (with Rockstar North)
- The Lost and Damned (2008) (PC) (with Rockstar North)
- The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009) (PC) (with Rockstar North)
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (2010) (PC) (with Rockstar North)