The Bellic cousins discover their apartment on fire.
|Location||Hove Beach & BOABO, Broker, Liberty City|
South Bohan Safehouse|
"Lowest Point" achievement/trophy
|Unlocks||Escuela of the Streets and Out of the Closet|
|Unlocked by||Russian Revolution|
Roman and Niko are terrified that Dimitri and his sidekick will kill them following a botched meeting before. Roman wants to move to Mallorie's old apartment in Bohan, but not before asking Niko head back to his apartment in Hove Beach to collect several items, including a weding ring for Mallorie, which Roman later mentions during their trip to Bohan.
Upon arrival in Hove Beach, they find out both the apartment and Roman's cab business have been set on fire, likely on orders by Dimitri and Bulgarin. Having lost everything from the fires, the duo are forced to cut their loses and escape to Bohan, where they settle down until the situation improves.
Find Roman in the trunk of a car off Hopper Street in East Island City, Dukes. Drive him to his safehouse and find it burning up because of Dimitri and Bulgarin. Then drive Roman to his cab office, apparently also burning.
Drive Roman to South Bohan while Roman explains to Niko how long it took him to set up the safehouse and cab business. Park at the apartment in Bohan. Cutscene. Niko and Roman go up to their room and have an argument about their predicament and Roman's optimism despite hard times.
Roman's girlfriend Mallorie comes in and breaks up their argument. Then she tells Niko to meet her at the community center "later on". Listen to her and visit the community center. See Escuela of the Streets for more information.
- As you go to the apartment, keep and eye out for the cab depot. It is burning, but driving past it will not affect any dialogue. There is often an explosion inside as you cruise by, and if you go a bit faster, you will see an explosion for the depot.
- Following this mission, Roman's taxi missions will be unavailable for the rest of the game. If you have completed all 10 fares, Roman will say that Niko was hogging all the business and the other drivers are jealous.
- Roman's car service will also be unavailable until Roman's insurance pays off and he is able to revive "Bellic Enterprises" following Blow Your Cover.
- After the mission, the news report on the radio will say that two suspects started throwing Molotovs into the buildings.
- The parking space outside the burnt out Broker apartment can still be used to store cars.
- If you go to the cab depot first, you will encounter a cut scene that supposed to be when you arrive at front of the apartment, and when you arrive at front of the apartment you will encounter the cab depot cut scene.
- It is best to use the Laundromat Van for this mission if you have stolen it from "Hung Out To Dry". You can then store it at the Bohan Safehouse. The reason being, is that this van can no longer be achieved in the game afterwards.
- Roman's Sorrow (GTA4) (meeting Roman).jpg
Niko finds Roman trapped in the trunk of his own taxi.
- Roman's Sorrow (GTA4) (burning safehouse).jpg
The Broker safehouse burns...
- Roman's Sorrow (GTA4) (burning depot).jpg
...as is Roman's taxi depot.
- Roman's Sorrow (GTA4) (Bohan safehouse).jpg
Niko composes himself in the Bohan safehouse while Roman looks at the brighter side of things (despite losing his home and business moments ago).